Since 2017 the content marketing industry has shifted from a $165 billion dollar industry to a $300 billion dollar industry. The explosion of social media platforms and increase in the number of people consuming content means the average business owner is struggling to keep up with keeping connected to their customers and finding ways to stay in front of them without being spammy.
Equally within organisations, leaders are having to communicate with people in more leveraged ways. Millions of dollars are being spent on installing intranet platforms to increase collaboration and lead people through change by keeping people connected and informed, however most leaders struggle to find the time or are unsure of how to share their ideas, insights and thoughts. In fact, many have the fear that what they have to say and how they say it isn’t good enough, clever enough or that it will damage their reputation.
Today, to shift a person’s behaviour they generally need 10 pieces of content. Within the next 5 years it is expected that this will be over 20 pieces of content. Content creation is no longer a marketing function, it’s a business owner’s and leader’s capability. Your audience wants to hear what YOU think.
This book is designed to help you to:
- Gain clarity about your content and what messages you should be delivering to your audience to lead change
- Identify powerful stories that engage and inspire your audience to take action
- When to use the most appropriate media including video, audio and written media for the most impact
- Discover the best platforms for influential communication, from social media to intranet and news media
- Explore ways to increase your productivity, quality and volume of content created
- Uncover ways to overcome the vulnerability of sharing your thoughts, fear of what people think and have the courage to share your ideas