We all hate selling ourselves, but interviews are one of those times where you can’t be shy. You have to stand out from the crowd of course, and there’s a way to give the panel what they want to hear without sounding like you’re blowing your own trumpet.
From this book you will learn:
- What the interview panel want to hear.
- Specific skills you need to sell yourself effectively.
- How to craft your answers so that they demonstrate that you’re the best person for the job.
- A framework to build effective answers to behavioural, scenario and ethical questions.
- Techniques to increase your confidence, how to anticipate what questions the panel might ask and how to practice in the lead up to the big day.